Our lawyers specialise in providing high quality legal advice and support to private clients and businesses.
We offer a comprehensive range of legal services including Family Law, Divorce, Childcare, Wills & Probate, Residential Conveyancing, Clinical Negligence, Commercial Property, Commercial & Business, Personal Injury & Employment Law, across four locations in the Midlands:
Results that speak for themselves
- Just a note to say thank you for taking on my medical negligence claim and getting my settlement sorted as quick as you could. The money has made my day to day life easier as I have now settled into my new bungalow. It does not help me get my life back to how it was, as working was a big part of my life which I enjoyed, but in time I know I will feel better about this.
- Thank you to all in the conveyancing team for the services they have provided in the sale of my property - it has been second to none. My wife and myself have always used Timms Solicitors, as did my Mother and Father, and certainly will continue to use them in future matters and also recommend them to others. Once again many thanks.
- My experience was friendly and professional. I was put at ease by all concerned and I would not hesitate to recommend Timms.
- Thank you for representing me in court and very importantly achieving the result of shared care. Please convey my thanks and gratitude to the Family team and everyone at Timms who was involved with this case. I would certainly recommend Timms to anyone out there going through a similar matter.
- After my accident at work, Timms came to see me at home and immediately understood my pain and distress. From the outset Timms have been very caring and understanding. The case has been handled in a quick and efficient manner. I was extremely pleased with the service.
- We were made to feel very comfortable and at ease with Keith. He was easy to understand and gave us very sound advice. He also picked up on a very important part of our house deeds. A lovely man, he made us feel confident in our decision and I would now never use any other solicitor.