Children & Social Services

For parents that find themselves in dispute with Social Service our best advice would be to get in touch as soon as possible.

Within our team we have strong areas of expertise and experience: five members of the team are on the Children Panel which means that they can represent children and parents in care proceedings.

No matter what stage of the dispute you are at, we can support you.

For specialist advice, please call us freephone on 0800 011 6666