Work For Us
Naturally, we’re quite selective, but we are always keen to hear from individuals who can encourage business growth whilst offering empathetic and successful outcomes for our clients. So, if we are not advertising a specific vacancy, but you like what you see, then you are welcome to contact us on a speculative basis.
If you are a solicitor, we are always on the look out for individuals with drive and focus to compliment our team in the industry sectors displayed on this site. You’ll need to demonstrate how you would fit in with our business model and how you would help create value for an excellent range of clients who are constantly changing and seeking value through innovative legal advice in an open, friendly and welcoming environment.
If you’re not a lawyer, we also have supporting administrative roles; send us your CV and tell us how you could contribute toward the efforts of our support teams, solicitors and management team.
Trainee Solicitor Recruitment at Timms
Our Trainee Solicitor programme offers a pathway which is designed to bring on new talent internally and externally.
We are pleased to announce that there will be two solicitor Training Contracts available commencing in January 2022. For further details, please click the link below:
Excellent opportunity for a full or part time Marketing Assistant to join our team in Derby. Whilst supporting the Marketing Manager, the role will include:
– Planning, writing and updating website and social media content
– Data input and management of our CRM system
– Organising and supporting events (Virtual and in-person)
– Developing and implementing SEO and PPC strategies
– Working with external PR and creative agencies
– Working with Partners and Fee Earners to create varied and engaging content
– Management of our social media channels
– Development of internal comms through our newsletter and other channels
– Manage live chat & co-ordinate website enquiries
– Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs
– Supporting our team with administrative duties
The successful candidate will be a team player, willing to roll up their sleeves to get stuck in but will also have:
– Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
– A good understanding of social media for business channels
– Experience of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
– Confident copywriting skills
– Excellent organisation skills
– A highly proactive and self motivating approach
– Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, specifically in Excel
– Confidence dealing with clients on the telephone and in person
Experience within a similar marketing/ communications role would be advantageous
We are seeking a Conveyancing Solicitor or Legal Executive (ideally 3yrs PQE). This full-time role can be based at any one of our offices in Derby, Ashby, Swadlincote or Burton upon Trent.
The successful candidate will have experience of handling a varied caseload of sales and purchases, transfers of equity and re-mortgages and will have a ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. With a flexible approach and positive attitude, you will be committed to offering a high-quality service.
In addition, there will also be an element of marketing and business development activities involved.
Get In Touch
Timms Solicitors have been established since 1892 and have over 125 years of providing advice and guidance for clients.
With four offices in Derby, Burton upon Trent, Ashby de la Zouch and Swadlincote, please get in touch to talk to us about becoming one of the team. You can either send an email to email@example.com or you can call us on freephone 0800 011 6666.